Annual exams are the best way for us to keep tabs on the ongoing health of your pet. At each exam, the Veterinarians will check all of your health concerns and give your pet a full physical exam to determine the best health care plan and vaccination schedule for your pet’s individual needs.
- K9 Vaccinations for protection from Distemper, Parvovirus, Adenovirus Type 2 and Parainfluenza
(puppy older than 6wks is vaccinated 3 times at 4-week intervals, adult dog is every 3 years)
- K9 Bordetella vaccine is also known as Kennel Cough (given annually)
- Feline Vaccinations for protection from Feline Leukemia, Rhinotracheitis, Calici, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia and Psittaci (kitten 8wks of age is vaccinated then 4 weeks later for the final booster, an adult cat is every 3 years)
- Rabies protection for both Feline and Canine (boostered 1 yr after initial vaccination then boostered every 3 yrs.)
- Maintain current health checks, weight checks which gives veterinarian the most up to date info on the pet as opposed to waiting every 3 years when vaccines are due
- Creates a relationship with owner/veterinarian
- Owner learns of any new products or treatments available to help aid in pet health
- Senior Wellness exams. A great time for the veterinarian to discuss any medications that might aid the arthritic senior pet, or diet changes for the senior patient.